Spoilers for Game of Thrones season six follow. Stop reading this if you didn’t watch!
The Battle of the Bastards is over, and the Stark forces have emerged victorious.
In a truly epic clash, the outmatched Starks defeated Ramsay Bolton, leaving the sociopath to be torn apart by his own hounds. While the ordeal can be chalked up as a success, we still have a lot of thoughts about how everything went down.
Namely: the whole thing was just, like, superunsafe, and a lot of elements made us think, “Did they take enough time to plan this?”
Take a look at some ideas we have that could’ve made the battle a little more efficient and a whole lot safer.
1. Everybody needs more protective gear across the board
2. Wun Wun needs something other than fists here
3. Rickon, please stop running in a perfectly straight line
4. We get he’s one of the good guys, but this feels unnecessary
5. Nobody should be doing this
6. Let’s find a safer way to take archers out in the future, okay Jon?
If any armies in Westeros need our help with safety tips or general logistics, please reach out.
Have something to add to this story? Share it in the comments.